Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A - Z Challenge: The Letter T

A trail is trampled
through the tall grass.
It fades 
into the underbrush
like a temporary tattoo.



I've been invited to participate in the Promising Poet's weekly rally.  Here's the link back to the rally so you can read more great submissions.

12 comments:

Butterflies of time said...

lovely take on the prompt and I love the picture of the cat and the featured place-is it really your garden?So peaceful.

Anonymous said...

A lovely image - the temporary tattoo. This one will stay with me every time I see a train in the grass.
Thanks.

bendedspoon said...

perfect T :)

Vinay Leo R. said...

what a beautiful imagery to this! :) temporary tattoo, in nature.. stunning!

My Post Is Here

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

well put.

love the imagery,
beautiful writing...

Anonymous said...

Nice piece; the image of the temporary tattoo is so apt yet was unexpected. Thanks for sharing this one for the rally!

Anonymous said...

I echo previous comments - what a wonderful closing line to your delicate poem :)

Debra Gray-Elliott said...

Beautiful

$unshine of the Moon said...

cute, aimple and short :)

WyomingDiva said...

Trail to tattoo. A vivid link!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful imagery :)

Hey through the A to Z and Poet's Rally!

A x

Paul said...

Love the brevity - gives a clear image - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...