Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A-Z Challenge: The letter P

Party in the flower bed.
  Brash orange poppies chat up
    Perky pink snapdragons.
  Regal lavender iris stands tall
    Supervising sweet alyssum.
  Shy lambs ears sit protected
     In rose bush shade.


I am participating in One Shot Wednesday.  If you want to check out more poetry, click here

6 comments:

Louise said...

Lovely small poem, and a great idea A - Z, I might try something similar. Lovely blog too..thanks : )

Brian Miller said...

smiles. sounds like quite the party...playful musings on the garden...

Jannie Funster said...

Now, that's one garden I could live it up in, for sure! But do the deer try to pinch the blooms?

I like the verb supervising in this -- creates a great image.

Vinay Leo R. said...

some perfectly placed P's here :) very playful and well versed poem! liked it.

My Post Is Here

Hyde Park Poetry Palace said...

cute.
well done.

Hyde Park Poetry Palace said...

Enjoyed this, awesome talent.

Invite you to join poets rally week 42 by sharing a free verse today.
Appreciate your input.

Hope to see you in!
Have A Blessed Easter!
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...