Wonderfully graphic - I can see it, smell it! Love the cat too, it looks just like the stray that comes begging my cat's leavings.
I like this poem. This is a nice addition to your other blog. You- not just farm , good work. B
Check my reply in my comments section for links to the A - Z challenge. I just signed up to follow your blog and I realize I haven't been here before. It's been a hectic time for me with hubby sick and so on. But I will be back.--Inger
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wonderfully graphic - I can see it, smell it! Love the cat too, it looks just like the stray that comes begging my cat's leavings.
I like this poem. This is a nice addition to your other blog. You- not just farm , good work. B
Check my reply in my comments section for links to the A - Z challenge. I just signed up to follow your blog and I realize I haven't been here before. It's been a hectic time for me with hubby sick and so on. But I will be back.--Inger
Post a Comment